Terms & Conditions
Booking Terms & Conditions
Travel arrangements and prices detailed on visitdevonport.com.au are provided and coordinated by the Devonport City Council. Devonport City Council has taken due care and responsibility to verify and check all information on visitdevonport.com.au as at the time of compilation. However, as the relevant event and tour operators on this website supply this information, it accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy or misdescription contained within this website or information as so supplied.
Sales of services as contained on this website are made by Devonport City Council, only as an agent for the person, business or company providing the services. Devonport City Council does not accept responsibility for any changes in price variation of services shown. All services and prices are subject to change without notice.
All maps, photographs, illustrations and computer-based graphics are included for general purposes only and are not always indicative of the subject matter. Maps may not be to scale.
Devonport City Council (DCC) acts as the non-exclusive agent for the supply of goods and/or services by its members:
- By making your booking you acknowledge and agree that the DCC is acting as the agent for the supplier of the goods or services and that any dispute which you may have in relation to that booking shall be directed to the supplier and not to the DCC.
- DCC warrants that it is authorised to make bookings and to receive moneys and other deposits on behalf of its members.
- It remains the responsibility of every person making a booking through DCC to verify for themselves the accuracy of the information provided by DCC on behalf of its members.
- DCC shall not be responsible to any person for double bookings or over bookings for any facilities or services booked through DCC.
- All bookings made through DCC are expressly made subject to the disclaimer published on Visit Devonport’s website the terms of which are deemed incorporated herein. It shall be the responsibility of all persons making bookings through DCC to be aware of and agree to the terms and conditions of that disclaimer. Any person who does not have ready access to the internet should contact paranaple arts centre prior to confirming the booking and a copy of the disclaimer will be provided to them.
Cancellations and Refunds
Whilst we provide a Free Booking Service, cancellations of confirmed bookings (where payment has been made) will attract a AUD$22.00 (inc. GST) administration fee in addition to the Cancellation Fee of the Service Provider/Operator.
We reserve the right to offer alternative accommodation/tour of a similar standard in the case of the accommodation/tour operator overbooking their property or for any reason beyond our control.
Please view the operator’s cancellation and indemnity policy before paying for your booking.
Validity of Rates
All prices listed on this website are in Australian Dollars (AUD$).
Prices are inclusive of the Australian Goods and Services Tax.
These operators reserve the right to alter itineraries at any time as a result of fire, flood, extreme weather conditions or any other circumstance beyond their control.
BookEasy™ Secure Payment Gateway is provided using SecurePay SecureBill Product. SecureBill uses high security levels, which are standard for Internet banking and large scale e-commerce sites and involve the use of 128-bit encryption. You can check the security level of a web page by clicking on your Internet browser’s padlock or key icon.
Encryption is the standard way of protecting your information as it is transmitted between you and SecurePay. This involves converting the information into an unreadable code using a “key” (and also decoding it using this “key”). The longer the key, the more difficult it is for others to break the encrypted codes.
Please contact us if you have any queries about the personal information that we hold about you or the way we handle that personal information.
Our contact details are set out below.
Write to: paranaple arts centre, PO Box 604, Devonport TAS Australia 7310
Telephone: 03 6420 2900